Android 5.0 Lollipop has already begun its journey and is found in various devices and other Android Moto series and of course the Nexus family. Many users have been pleased with the arrival of the update, but there are several that after discovering the new design and all functions Lollipop prefer KitKat. So in the next tutorial we explain how to make a downgrade of Lollipop to KitKat in your Nexus.
A comparison between Android 4.4 and Android 5.0 KitKat Lollipop is more than necessary because the latest operating system is a total renovation. Hence it has found proponents and opponents. Those users who have upgraded to repent Lollipop has two options: first, try your luck with Lollipop based ROMs or follow this tutorial to return to KitKat.
How to downgrade Nexus
It’s pretty simple, you just have to retrace the same steps. I mean, if you belong to the impatient who can not wait for the update via OTA and often manually update the factory image on your Nexus device , you only need to do the opposite.
The first thing we need is the factory image of Android 4.4.4 for the Nexus KitKat 5. Incidentally, this tutorial explains how to downgrade the Nexus 5, but actually applies to any Nexus if we replace the factory image by applicable.
WARNING: This will delete all your data, so it is imperative that you make a backup. In addition, there may be risks, but if you follow the steps as explained below should not pass anything. The Techrism Neither I nor are we responsible for any damage to your Nexus.
Steps to downgrade
1. We have the factory image, so the next step is to download ADB Tools on your computer, if you do not already have these tools.
2. Move the factory image to ADB Tools folder that you just downloaded and unzip.
3. Make sure you have USB debugging enabled. To do this, simply go to Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging and if you have active the developer options , you only have to go toAbout phone and make repeatedly click the build number.
4. You also need to have the bootloader unlocked. If you need to know about this, I recommend you read this article on the root of the Nexus 5 .
5. Turn off the Nexus 5.
7. Press both the power button and volume down to land on the Fastboot mode. From there we headed to Recovery mode (use the volume keys to navigate through the menu and button on / off to accept).
8. We do the wipes. First select wipe cache partition , then wipe data / factory reset.
9. Now is the time to connect the Nexus 5 to computer via USB.
10. Open the ADB Tools folder, find the fileand double click. The process begins and may take a few minutes. When you finish your Nexus 5 will automatically restart and wake up with KitKat it.
Once you have returned to KitKat, surely your smartphone again notify you of the update OTA Lollipop. I’m afraid you’ll have to ignore it. I hope you’ve found useful. If you experience strange things on your phone,