WhatsApp for PC Windows xp/7/8/8.1 is the application that we all wish could be installed directly, but unfortunately it is not, but with a few simple steps can get whatsapp for PC windows xp/7/8/8.1 and enjoy the best and most popular instant messaging service from our PC.
To install WhatsApp for PC will need an Android emulator for PC, there are many, but two stand together, YouWave, maybe the best, but it is not free with a price of 15 or 20 dollars depending on version and BlueStacks , the emulator Android for PC absolutely free, so we choose BlueStackto get WhatsApp on your PC windows xp/7/8/8.1 .
Before you continue you have to keep in mind that you can only PLS a phone number for WhatsApp, so if you install WhatsAp PC will not work on your phone and vice versa. But if you can entire page via a mobile phone number not utlices for WhatsApp or get a new phone number to the application fonYou , you can relieve the water application from Google Play or just signing up via the Internet , in a really simple way.
How to download and install WhatsApp for PC Windows xp/7/8/8.1 :
- The first is to download BlueStacks, for this click here and click on the image to download for Windows or Mac, depending on your case.
- Once downloaded, click on the installation file “BlueStacks-SplitInstaller_native.exe”. Isntalar and left click on the options labeled “App Store acess” and “App Notifications”.
- A minute later we have a Android emulator on your PC
- Now we have to set up an account for Google Play, as if we were on our phone
- To install WhatsApp, from the home page click on the Search icon (top) and write “whatsapp”
- Now, as you can see in the picture below, click on install.
- WhatsApp Select from the app store you prefer, recommended Google Play.
- Once inside the app in the store, click Install and accept all the terms and conditions
- Once installed, we will assign you a phone number, and check the activation code sent to us by telephone.
Once installed WhatsApp for PC from BlueStacks, go to “My Apps”, there we can see the direct access to WhatsApp. Its operation is identical to the Android app, but with some restrictions, such as image capture and the like for those who need a phone.
Adding contacts to WhatsApp for PC Windows xp/7/8/8.1:
- From the home page click on Settings BlueStacks (see image below)
- Now click on Manage Contacts and once there click on Show Menu> New Contact
- Necesitarios add all data and click on OK
- Now let WhatsApp
- Click on “Select Contact” icon in the upper right
- Add the contact you just added
So simple is to have WhatsApp for PC , still, if you have questions, you can write them in the comments, and be sure to follow us daily in our BLOG .