As always, it is important to remember that the Root void the warranty of your device, as was the case with the Galaxy Note 3 . However, note that this method of Root Android increased counter flash and likewise also activate the Contador Knox.
With respect to Count Flash we can wait for Chainfire release an update to its applicationTriangleAway to reset the flash counter. But it might take a little since the rise of new security measures that Samsung has implemented its software in time.
Recently come on the market the famous developer of XDA Developers and Android Chainfire has managed to Root the new flagship smartphone from Samsung, the Galaxy Note 4 . The application or method Rooting the Galaxy Note 4 was launched through the program CF-Auto Root . According to post your Google+ account, Chainfire has made official, and so far available in 3 models, but soon will be available for dema models.
Root Galaxy Note 4 (All Models) Rooting your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 as your model :
1- Have a Galaxy Note 4 any of the models described in step 1
2- Enable USB debugging (Settings> Developer Options> USB Debugging) If no options are enabled developer go to Settings> General> About Device and press 7 times in a row in Number of compilation.
3- Have the drivers for your Galaxy Note 4 , otherwise you have to download them from here | Kies 3
Steps to Rooting your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 as your model
1. Download and unzip the CF Auto Root as your model within the archive will also find the programOdin v3.07
- SM-N910F (International, Qualcomm) | CF-Auto-Root-trlte-trltexx-smn910f.zip
- SM-N910G (Asia, Qualcomm) | CF-Auto-Root-trlte-trltedt-smn910g.zip
- SM-N910H (Asia, Exynos) | CF-Auto-Root-tre3g-tre3gxx-smn910h.zip
- SM-N910T (T-Mobile USA, Qualcomm) | CF-Auto-Root-trltetmo-trltetmo-smn910t.zip
- SM-N910P (Sprint, Qualcomm) | CF-Auto-Root-trltespr-trltespr-smn910p.zip
- SM-N910R4 (US Cellular, Qualcomm) | CF-Auto-Root-trlteusc-trlteusc-smn910r4.zip
- SM-N910W8 (Canadia, Qualcomm) | CF-Auto-Root-trltecan-trltecan-smn910w8.zip
- SM-N910K (Korea, Exynos) | CF-Auto-Root-treltektt-treltektt-smn910k.zip
- SM-N910L (Korea, Exynos) | CF-Auto-Root-treltelgt-treltelgt-smn910l.zip
- SM-N910S (Korea, Exynos) | CF-Auto-Root-trelteskt-trelteskt-smn910s.zip
- SM-N9100 (China, Qualcomm) | CF-Auto-Root-trltechn-trlteduoszc-smn9100.zip
- SM-N910C (Thailand, Exynos) | CF-Auto-Root-trelte-treltexx-smn910c.zip
- SM-N910U (Hong Kong, Exynos) | CF-Auto-Root-trhplte-trhpltexx-smn910u.zip
- SM-N9106W (China, Snapdragon) | CF-Auto-Root-trltechn-trlteduoszn-smn9106w.zip
2-Turn off your Galaxy Note 4 and put it in Download mode your device: press at once: Volume Down + Home + Power.
3-in download mode or download via USB connects your Galaxy Note 4 to the computer and run Odin3 v3.07 in administrator mode which comes in the same file you extracted in step 1.
4- Now with the downloaded files and uncompressed Odin detect your smartphone and Section ID: COM will light up and display the COM port number.
Five-Click in the field PDA and browse to the location where you have the file CF-Auto-Root-trelte-treltexx-smn910c.tar.md5 decompressed, select and accept
6-You must make sure the “box Re-partition “is not selected in Odin and give click on” Start “to begin the process of root.
7-After you finish the process of root your Galaxy Note 4 will restart automatically.
8-That’s all, with these simple steps and you will have root access on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
As an optional step, you can verify that access to the application root | Root Checker.apk
Steps for installing CWR Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 according to your model
We will update the note when available the CWM Recovery for Galaxy Note 4
Any questions or suggestions leave it in the comments.
Hilo Root | XDA Developers