Last March Xiaomi, Chinese giant speed ahead, presented the Redmi Note , terminal of 5.5 inches and features very balanced by a tremendous price, only 999 yuan, about 120 € to change (although to achieve internationally have to score some costs more) How to Root and Unroot Xiomi Redmi Note(3G/4G). Of the few niggles we put him were his absence Mediatek processor and 4G LTE Network, but today already has a solution.
Now Available Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G, an issue that many expected and whose main change is in your heart, as the Mediatek processor is replaced by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 1.6GHz, a widely known component, with great performance and is accompanied by Adreno 305 GPU.
How to Root and Unroot Xiomi Redmi Note(3G/4G)
Root and unroot Xiaomi Redmi Note have same steps, only it use different file to update the firmware.
Xiaomi Redmi Note Root
- Do flash trough updater
- Place root / unroot file in SDcard
- Rename those file become update.zip
- Use flash updater
- Open updater
- Select package, choose update.zip
- Start Flashing and wait until it done
- Reboot and do normal booting
- find and run Xiaomi security app
- check root permission for enable
note: if you want use SuperSu, you can download it from google playstore
Do With Your Own Risk
Download Support File
Features Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G
- IPS Screen 5.5 “(1280 x 720 pixels)
- 400 1.6GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon ( MSM8928 )
- Adreno 305
- MIUI v5 – Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 3100mAh Battery
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f / 2.2 and 1080p recording
- 5MP front camera
- 2GB RAM
- 8GB of internal memory expandable via micro SD card up to 64GB
- 4G LTE (TD-LTE versions and FDD-LTE), WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 154 x 78.7 x 9.5 mm
- 189 grams (10g lighter)
This change of processor is responsible for the other big news is that the 4G Note , as the name suggests, supports high-speed mobile networks LTE. In the section of camera does not have changes, with front and rear 5MP 13MP, the battery is 3100mAh(100mAh unless the 3G model) and continuous system version Android 4.2 Jelly Bean to be the layer MIUI 5 , but hopefully update to MIUI 6, which debuted in the Xiaomi E4 .
Curiously, this model loses the ability Dual SIM, but keeps the price, 999 yuan for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G, again, spectacular € 120 to change . The TD-TLE version will be availablefrom August 12 , while the FDD-LTE hit the market from 16th of this month. What do you think?